Sunday, April 14, 2013

Things you didn't know about me


1. I'm missing a tooth, I  won't tell you which one. 
2. I didn't have a blankie until last year. I mean, I had blankets when I was little but I was never emotionally attached to them. Then I went to China and me and two of my cohorts spent forever looking for these hooded blankets of the Shanghai Expo's mascot Hai-Bao. He's wonderful and fluffy and comes with me everywhere.
3. I was probably a cranky jewish woman from the Bronx in a past life. I have no paranormal proof of this, however, I'm pretty sure its true. Also its true of MOC.
4. I wish I watched more Bollywood movies. 
5. I always have to listen to music when I'm driving. However, I hate the radio. Thank god for Ipods.
6. However, I think the thing I hate the most is getting cold. And I really do hate very few things, by the way. 
7. I organize things in rainbow order. Yes, I'm that guy. 
8. I use the term "ginger" a lot, but always in love.
9. Before my Cannon, my favorite camera was a point-and-shoot I got in Cambodia for 50 dollars. The charger flashes rainbow lights while the battery is charging. It's fantastic.
10. I grow more and more like my mother as I grow up. 
11. As aforementioned, I hate very few things. I get the righteous fury in me sometimes, and I do dislike some people, but I'm a very grey-area type of person.
12. I love airports. A lot of people think they're  boring, but I find them fascinating. There's always a sense of going somewhere, which is a very vague term, but its good.
13. I do still watch anime, not as much as I used to in high school and early college, but I still watch it. Theres nowhere else you're going to find gun-slinging super-vampire priests from the Vatican. 
14. I got to touch Hugh Jackman's bicep. Granted, it was with my face, but it still counts. He was filming a part of the movie Real Steel in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment