Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Coming of age

I debugged an overlock machine today!

It kept coming unthreaded after I did, but by darn I rethreaded it.


This machine has the most temperamental nature. Don't you think it has a downright sulky air about it? (Keep in mind, this judgement is coming from someone whose history with technology is checkered at best, infamous at worst.)

And then I chased my senile dog (I have a senile dog and a slightly fiendish-but-lovable dog) around the house three times. She likes to play what I call the chase game. She runs and she seems fascinated that I follow her. I guess it's the simple things.

So even though I didn't work today, I sewed approximately two pairs of pants, fitted the bodice of a dress (which I hope to put up soon!), ran errands, debugged a Serger, and chased my dog around the house three times. It's the simple things.

Gold star to anyone with the patience to debug an overlock machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment