Sunday, October 2, 2011

Things that inspire me...

I may move this feature to a bi-weekly one. Not that my life lacks inspiration (and I am so gifted for this), but just to mix it up a bit (especially since my creative rampage this last week means I have a lot of projects to share). What do you think?

But for now...This week's topic is Green.

Its a color, and a concept, and a lifestyle. Also, a blood type for hardcore fans (fans of what, you may ask...you'll see). And thankfully my home has lots of it to be inspired by.


 My mom painted this on our entrance door. It makes entering my house feel like stepping into a 
fairy tale :)


Drying spices in my garage (painted, you guessed it, green)


I have always loved this little willow. Like how my car photobombed this picture?





Some of the lovely foliage. I will miss this SO much in the winter. 



This is what I meant about bleeding green :) Yes, that is State duct tape. Being a Spartan is in my blood from both sides, and really strongly from my mom's, as all of her kin who has gone to college has gone to State...except me. In fact, the flag was a possession *ahem* obtained *ahem* when my Grandpa went there in the fifties. It's kind of a family relic. 


In an act of failed rebellion, I chose a school with green and white anyway :)

Gold Star to all the cool kids with failed rebellions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment