Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quick Tip Tuesday

... or Thursday. I'll get used to this rotation one day.

Read the instructions of IKEA furniture before you put it together. Especially if you have carpentry experience. Because I have discovered that the language of IKEA makes perfect sense those illiterate in the terms of furniture with the directions, but is not engineered in a way that makes sense to those who actually know furniture.

I wish a National Geographic team to film my dad, a natural builder, installing my IKEA pants hanger. I daresay my commentary on this creature out of his element was quite amusing.


Slightly like this, except insert the part where all my pants fall off the hanger. 
(from this article on learning and cognition)

Gold Star to anyone whose Dad is too smart for his own good (and I say this will all the cheeky love in my heart).

No comments:

Post a Comment