Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year's resolutions, for real

Yes, its the middle of January. I'm a procrastinator (with access to True Blood and Dr. Who), all right?

1. Finish a project every week. Not necessarily a big one, but one nonetheless. I'm going to empty my bins this year. Hopefully sooner.

2. Keep up with the Wii fit. Cliche, yes, but this is a method of physical activity that actually works. As long as my mom keeps challenging my high scores. I'm not a competitive person, per se, but I do respond well to challenge. And I need to seriously rethink my sedentary lifestyle in a way that doesn't involve going outside.

3. You know that classic book thing I sort of started a month ago? yeah..get on that. Its Dorian Grey's fault. He's plugging up the pipeline. Unmitigated blame, probably.

4. Live the Neil Patrick Harris poster I shared in my last post. Possibly get suit.

5. Not freak out about the Mayan calendar.

6. Stop buying things I only like, so I can save for things I love. Like jetset vacations. Or Disney World. Or Grad School.

7. Make more lists. I am much more productive with lists. I actually bought a planner and am doing well with this one. I still can do better.

8. Write more. And get my stuff out there. It would probably be best to do my whoring myself out/scrounging for publishing phase while I'm still able to leech off my parents. Hopefully this will help me bypass the Liberal-Arts-Major-Living-In-a-Box phase.

There. They're published on the internet. Now I have to do them.

Gold Star to all the Liberal Arts Majors who long ago resigned themselves to living in a box for a part of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment