Wednesday, December 28, 2011

She crazy

Indeed I am. Because here comes the first big snow of the season, and I choose to frolic in it in shorts.

I was going to get rid of this pair before spotting this tutorial on the Colleterie, and decided I'd try it. Now I love them -- enough to be crazy. One tip -- when she says carefully snip, really be careful. I had to resew around half my scallops because I got scissors-happy.


Pretty snow face :)


Oh my goodness!


It looks like I'm not wearing pants under my coat. Scandalous!


Aaaaand now my camera decides the background needs to be REALLY white. Silly technology. But I kind of like this look, and some of these are quite good, and it's my blog and I'll post what I want to :)


A nice kick to show off my boots. 


And whatever this nonsense is to show off my shorts.


I love snuggling with my pashmina!


It looks like I'm backwards embracing the tree...


Kisses on a happy holidays!

God, I'm a narcissist. 

Outfit deets:
Sweater and Coat -- Old Navy
Shorts -- Formerly Wal-Mart. I think.
Tights -- Target
Boots -- Icing 
Pashmina and White Tee -- my world travels

Gold Star to the closet narcissists. (That's how narcissistic I am, I just passive-aggressively gave myself a gold star)

No comments:

Post a Comment